Champions Fitness Club offers a variety of strength and cardio classes as well as Yoga and other Specialty classes. Use the scroll bar to see our class descriptions below. Not all classes are ongoing. Please refer to the latest exercise class schedule. Call the front desk to confirm class days and times.
All regularly scheduled classes are included with a membership and do not require pre-registering. Sign up for Group Cycling at the desk up to seven days in advance. Cancellations must be received at minimum 2 hours in advance. “No Shows” will be charged $5.00 for their next class.
Please note: Champions’ instructors reserve the right to cancel any class if attendance is less than 4 participants.
Click here for a print-friendly schedule >
- GROUP CYCLE (45 MIN) Take the ride of your life; dim lights, great music and a private atmosphere sets the stage for our new Cycling classes. Jumping, sprinting, jogging, hovering…sound like fun? You need to experience this for yourself. Our instructors will lead you on a fun, motivated and energetic ride you won’t soon forget and all the while it is appropriate for all fitness levels and all ages.
- KICKBOXING (45-60 MIN) Using a self standing heavy bag, you’ll get a cardio workout that will shape and define your body like nothing else. Learn punching and kicking techniques plus combinations while burning body fat and working the core to help you show off your best abs ever!
- SHAPE & SCULPT (45 MIN) Maximize the sculpting effect. Increase strength, endurance and flexibility using your own resistance. See the results 45 minutes can give you.
- SILVERSNEAKERS®: CLASSIC (45 MIN) Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement, and activity for daily living skills. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a ball are offered for resistance; a chair is used for seated and/or standing support. For more information on SilverSneakers®, please click on the link SilverSneakers®.com
- SETS & REPS (1 HR) This is a weight lifting class without the weight room. Using bars, plates, benches, mats and dumbbells, you will get a true weight lifting experience. Enjoy the comfort and motivation of a group class while getting all the benefits of lifting weights.
- MORNING FLOW (1 HR) This gentle yoga will help you relax, stretch and make the mind body connection you are looking for. Done at your own level with modifications.
- CIRCUIT CHALLENGE (60 MIN) Keep your heart rate up, burn calories, get a fantastic weight workout, don’t stop because this is your Circuit Challenge Class that will take your workouts to the next level. You will burn body fat, increase lean muscle mass and feel amazing!
- PiYo (45 MIN) Who says you have to jump, grunt, strain, and punish your body to get amazing results from your workout? Not with PiYo….PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. We crank up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined.